Software Architect (Enterprise & Mobile)
10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
We are looking for a “Software Architect (Enterprise & Mobile”. Ideal candidate must have least 10 years of software development experience with 1-2 years in the capacity of Technical Lead/Software Architect.
- R&D new technologies and building POC.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the overall structure and layout of a software system's components and their interfaces within and outside of the system.
- Ensures the Architectural attributes - Performance, Modularity, Reliability, Maintainability, Reusability, Internationalization and Accessibility – are met.
- Ensures technical cohesion and helps design the technical contract in interfaces and other abstract objects and data entities.
- Leads design review & provide feedback.
- Conduct technical and feature risks assessments and communicate to the architecture and product management groups.
- Mentor and guide technical resources within the company.
- Guide and participate in recruiting best technical talent for the team.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and Product Managers to identify the business “technical needs” from specifications and requirements
We’re looking for well-rounded individuals with the following skills:
- Excellent programming and analytical skills with knowledge of design patterns
- 8-10 years of working experience in development of n-tier applications on Microsoft, Open source or Mobile platforms
- Strong object oriented design and system architecture knowledge
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience of working in an offshore software development environment is a plus
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply here or call us at 021-34328447 for details. We provide excellent remuneration package with ample growth opportunities.