Technical Project Manager
10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
We are looking for a “Technical Project Manager”. Ideal candidate must have 6- 8 years of software development work experience with 1-2 years in the capacity of Project/Development Manager/Lead.
- Collaborating with customers and prospects to gather and define requirements
- Oversee and support the analysis, design and development of mobile and web application development projects
- Liaison with clients to analyze and deliver on project requirements
- Manage a team of software developers, SQAs and designers
- Assign tasks to team and ensure implementation as per requirements
- Ability to multi task and use innovative management techniques
- Mentoring and providing guidance to team members
We’re looking for well-rounded individuals with the following skills:
- Good programming and analytical concepts
- 6-8 years of working experience in development of n-tier applications on Microsoft, open source or Mobile platforms
- Object oriented design and system architecture knowledge
- Hands on experience on project management tools
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Must have project and team management skills
- Experience of working in an offshore software development environment is a plus