10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
We are looking for a “DevOPS Engineer”. Ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with 3-4 years of relevant experience of working in high scalability, cloud enabled environment and basic knowledge of Windows, Linux, Networking Protocols, scripting (PHP, python, Perl and RoR).
- Work collaboratively with development engineering to create and deploy a CI/CD infrastructure
- Develop and implement environments for quality assurance, development, etc.
- Implement DevOps with Dev team on agile delivery mode
- Deploy and Support applications on cloud environment
- Setup and configure Windows & Linux based systems
- Develop formal procedures for system installation, maintenance and training purposes
- Build and maintain infrastructure that is secure, reliable, scalable, and automated
- Responsible for infrastructure security
The candidate must have:
- Minimum Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science or any relevant field
- Hands-on Networking and Scripting (Bash/PowerShell) experience
- Experience using Docker with good understanding of Docker containers, registry etc.
- Skilled in Agile development methodology
- Involvement with continuous integration processes and methods
- Experience handling large scale, multi-tenant cloud environments with the ability to use a wide variety of cloud services and cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
- Exceptional communication skills, both in written and in verbal form
- Experience of working in an offshore software development environment is a plus