Senior Graphic Designer
10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
We are looking for a “Senior Graphic Designer”. Ideal candidate should have a Bachelors’ Degree from reputable institute with 4 - 5 years of relevant experience, working knowledge of design tools (Photoshop, Sketch, Balsimiq, Illustrator etc.)
- Fast-paced design work utilizing the Adobe Creative Suite
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs that consist of web and mobile interfaces with graphics, icons, and color schemes
- Create design deliverables such as specifications, process flows, sketches, proto-types, wireframes, and mock-ups that lead to intuitive user experience
- Communicate and present ideas and designs effectively in a cross-functional development team
- Create mock-ups and design graphics that demonstrate UI standards/best practices
- Make adjustments/edits and incorporate appropriate changes for final design
- Handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
The candidate must have:
- 4+ years of design experience
- Excellent understanding of user experience design, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work
- UI Designing experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch(MAC) etc using material design
- Demonstrated successful design and integration, and delivery of projects on time
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines is essential for a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of responsive design philosophy
- Excellent communication skills
- Video editing/production experience
- Working experience of Ad agency
- Certificate/Degree from a reputable art school
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply here or call us at 021-34328447 for details. We provide excellent remuneration package with ample growth opportunities.